Erie Bone Broth
While bone broth has been around for thousands of years, it certainly is having a renaissance of sorts these days. And no wonder why! High in protein and minerals, health benefits may range from promoting gut, skin, and joint health to supporting better sleep and fighting inflammation.
Not only is Erie Bone Broth is delicious and packed with nutrition, it's also incredibly versatile. Use it as a base for soups, stews, and sauces, or simply enjoy it on its own as a healthy and satisfying snack.
With our private labeling options, you can create a custom label that reflects your brand's unique identity and message, while still offering your customers the exceptional quality and taste of Erie Bone Broth.
Not all bone broth is created equal, though. We are proud of the Erie Bone Broth Difference:
- We use 100% grass fed/finished beef bones and pasture raised chicken & turkey bones from organic farms.
- Our bison roam on 250 acres of farm 365 days a year, they eat what mother nature provides to them.
- All of the animals are treated ethically and are humanely raised, without the use of antibiotics, grains or corn.
- We have close relationship with our farmers, the farms are located within 70 miles of our kitchen
- Functional Medicine Doctors & Nutritionists recommend Erie Bone Broth to their Patients
- No salt added. You can always put salt in, but you can never take it out. Taste the essence of the protein, not the salt
- Reverse Osmosis Water. Our broth does not contain contaminants found in tap water such as chlorine, fluoride compounds, nitrates, and pesticides
Interested in learning more about Erie Bone Broth? Make sure to go to our EBB Blog or check out our Recipes Page for amazing and diverse ways to use EBB to boost the flavor and nutrition to you meals from morning to night.