Skip to content
Steak and Black Lentil Warm Bulgur Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Dash of kosher salt
- 2 cups Erie Bone Broth Beef Bone Broth
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1/2 cup canned black lentils
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 6 ounces grilled flank steak
- Add 1 cup bulgur to 2 cups Beef Bone Broth. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute red onions and red bell pepper until just tender. Add the black lentils and bulgur and warm through. Turn off heat.
- Slice grilled steak into thin strips and add to bulgur mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, cumin, and kosher salt. Add to the warm bulgur mixture and stir thoroughly. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.