Skip to content
Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Soak black beans overnight.
- Drain black beans, and rinse.
- Combine beans, jalapenos, and chicken broth in a slow cooker. Season with garlic, onion, chili & chipotle flavors, along with the cumin, cayenne, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cook on High for 4 hours. Reduce heat to Low, and continue cooking for 2 hours, or until you are ready to eat.
- Garnish as you wish and serve with your favorite sandwiches.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.