- 1/2 cup Ancient Grain Blend (like millet, buckwheat and white & red quinoa mix)
- 1 1/4 cups Erie Bone Broth Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (cabbage/carrots)
- 3/4 cup apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Panera ® Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing (purchased at Heinens), divided
- 3 cups arugula
- 4 oz. grilled chicken, sliced
- 1/2 cup red grapes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds, roasted
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Rince grain mixture thoroughly, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix, apples, and 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. dressing and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Divide the arugula evenly between 2 bowls. Top each with half of the reserved apple slaw, cooled grains, and sliced chicken. Garnish with grapes and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle remaining 1 tbsp. of dressing over the finished salad.
Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mealmakeovermoms/17186542610 Recipe inspired by: https://www.paneraathome.com/meal-ideas/types/salads/ancient-grain-and-arugla-salad